1. MAZDEN will pay the award or above award wages to casual staff by Wednesday following the week they work pending public holidays.
2. MAZDEN will pay statutory employee on-costs including Workers’ Compensation, Payroll Tax and Superannuation as per statutory regulations in full and on time.
3. MAZDEN will bear administration employee on-costs for payroll costs, advertising, bank charges, interviewing and hiring costs.
4. MAZDEN is a registered group tax employer and will deduct group tax from employee wages and submit these Trust monies to the Commissioner for Taxation within the statutory period.
5. MAZDEN will maintain public liability insurance to $10 million in cover for protection of its shareholders and employees.
6. MAZDEN will operate its business activities in such a manner so as to never jeopardise its obligations to employees and statutory requirements.
7. MAZDEN is a 100% Australian owned and operated company, which complies with all State and Federal legislation.
8. MAZDEN has a WHS Management system in place.